Our commitment goes beyond the farewell of a beloved person. We boost bereavement support services and programs that help families overcome or face the loss of a loved one.
- We offer therapeutic support groups for people who have lost a family member and must deal with it, with the support and guidance of a specialist in bereavement.
- We work in supporting services for families by offering:
- A psychologist telephone network available 24/7.
- The so-called support groups sites, aimed to bring closer the funeral services and promote activities addressed for people and families going through the end-of-life process and other informational and health related activities.
- Duelia, a social network that supports and helps people going through bereavement and illness process.